Code of conduct for Club Officials, Coaches and Volunteers
The essence of good ethical conduct and practice is summarised below. All volunteers must:
- Consider the well-being and safety of participants before the development
- Develop an appropriate working relationship with performers, based
on mutual trust and respect.
- Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience
of those taking part.
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play).
- Display consistently high standards of behaviour
- Follow all guidelines laid down by the national governing body and
- Hold the appropriate, valid qualifications and insurance cover.